Layout Analysis Help
From Transkribus Wiki
Revision as of 14:51, 23 February 2018 by Philip Kahle
CITlab Advanced Layout Analysis Method
Neural Net setting
Allows to choose a specific neural net to be used for finding lines and regions. Choose "Preset" if you are not sure about the options or when working on a new dataset.
Only available for the "Preset" neural networks.
- Text orientation:
- Default: it is assumed that all present text is 0° oriented
- Homogeneous: it is assumed that the text is homogeneously oriented. All text lines have the same orientation: 0°, 90°, 180° or 270°
- Heterogeneous: text could be oriented heterogeneously, a mix of 0°, 90°, 180° and 270° is possible. Text lines with the same orientation are clustered in the same text regions.
- Use seperators:
- Default: within a given text region/cell region do not use seperators. If no regions are given, use them.
- Always: uses seperators also within given regions/cells
- Never: never uses separator information